Firewood Marketing, recognized as a, "2018 Bay Area Best Place to Work," is looking to add a rockstar Marketing Project Manager to match the high energy, drive and integrity of the team, while working on one of the major clients, a leading tech company.
The Marketing Project Manager will collaborate and partner with our client’s retail marketing team to help drive key global Go-To-Market launch programs for consumer hardware and software products.
- Create and manage timelines, deliverables and communication across assigned marketing programs
- Take ownership of specific marketing program deliverables
- Collaborate with internal counterparts to capture, document and socialize key requirements, timelines and deliverables for a variety of GTM programs elements.
- Coordinate product specific efforts with central marketing teams.
- Oversee and drive special projects as needed
- Become fluent with the client product stack and drive for not only delivery but accuracy with the content
- Understand brand guidelines and client direction
- Prioritize and juggle projects as necessary
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- Work as well independently as within a team
- 2-5 years in GTM retail marketing management is required. Retail display and in store signage experience a plus
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- A knack for unravelling complex problems and processes in an easy to understand way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity