Firewood Marketing, recognized as a 2018 Bay Area Best Place to Work, is looking to add a rock star Senior Marketing Analyst to match our high energy, drive, and integrity while working with one of our clients, a large tech company in San Francisco Bay Area.
The Senior Marketing Analyst is an analytical storyteller. Someone who can look at marketing campaign data and see meaning, insights, ideas, and at the same time elevate the analysis and strategic thinking to become a true partner to our clients.
This position will work cross-functionally to provide insights on different marketing channels, like SEM or Display. The right candidate will be an independent thinker, an expert in the field, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deliver for senior level client stakeholders. This position will be based in Mountain View.
- Work with client for improving online marketing acquisition and revenue. Provide analytical support and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Analyze information and drive insights or suggestions to make initiatives more efficient and effective. Present the information to senior clients.
- Create dashboards to measure the impact of all the acquisition strategies in place, using Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and other information sources.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other analytics-related field.
- 3+ years of quantitative work experience in marketing analytics, quantitative finance, risk modeling or similar.
- Solid technical skills using SQL, advanced Excel, Data Studio, or Tableau.
- Able to navigate through Google Ads, Google Analytics.
- Experience in experimental design, causal inference, and regression and classification models.
- Ability to learn IT systems quickly to extract and prepare required datasets for analytics.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to both technical and non-technical audiences at executive level.
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen, able to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills, and high attention to detail.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses. Solid hands-on experiences in testing and optimizing direct response campaigns