If you are an outstanding Analyst with experience analyzing marketing campaign data, looking to join a great team and exercise your skills working with a major client, look no further. We are Firewood Marketing. We value great work. We help drive our clients’ goals and success. And we are looking for a Marketing Analyst to match our high energy, drive, and integrity while working with one of our clients, a large tech company in the Peninsula.
The Marketing Analyst is an analytical storyteller, someone who can look at campaign data and see meaning, insights, ideas, and at the same time elevate the analysis and strategic thinking to become a true partner to our clients. The position will work cross-functionally to provide insights on different marketing channels, like SEM or Display. The right candidate will be an independent thinker, an expert in the field, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deliver for senior level client stakeholders.
- Work with client for improving marketing strategy and revenue. Provide analytical support and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Analyze information and drive insights or suggestions to make initiatives more efficient and effective. Present the information to senior clients.
- Create dashboards to measure the impact of all the acquisition strategies in place, using Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and other information sources.
- Work may include automation of direct mail, email campaigns, and digital data touchpoints
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other analytics- related field
- 1-3 years of quantitative work experience in marketing analytics, quantitative finance, risk modeling or similar.
- Industry experience in SQL
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets and Tableau
- Ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to both technical and non-technical audiences at an executive level.
- Experience in experimental design, causal inference, and regression and classification models
- Ability to learn IT systems quickly to extract and prepare required datasets for analytics
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills (verbal and written); Very high attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills
- Strong business acumen. Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses. Solid hands-on experiences in testing and optimizing direct response campaigns.
- Passion for analyzing users’ behavior and market dynamics.