We’re looking for a Copywriter. Specifically one who’s collaborative, passionate and driven to find the human stories behind impressive statistics. With a focus on events and event marketing, you’ll brainstorm ideas, creatively convey details, and craft supporting collateral – from invitations to signage.
With your agency or in-house experience, you embrace a fast-paced, changeable and collaborative environment. You’re genuinely psyched to work on events and environmental experiences, which means details matter to you. And not just time, place, and attire. But those definitely still matter.
And if we met your favorite former colleague in a bar, they’d gush about your positive attitude, your flexible nature, and your uncanny ability to bring a fresh perspective to your projects.
You’ll join one of our San-Francisco-based teams at our headquarters in the heart of San Francisco.
- Collaborate with our existing team of strategists, designers, and copywriters to produce high-quality copy, from concept to execution, email campaigns, events, presentations and more.
- Take complex concepts and statistics and distill into conversational, helpful and human writing.
- Brainstorm event concepts with other creatives and strategists that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Work well independently and collaboratively with your team and your clients.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients, building trusted partnerships.
- Take ownership of projects from concept through execution and delivery – and know when to ask for help or support.
- Work quickly and through multiple iterations while maintaining strong attention to detail and quality.
- Consistently meet deadlines and over deliver in a fast paced environment.
- A solid portfolio of copy that illustrates your ability to tell persuasive stories and your ability to write within brand voice guidelines.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in an editorial, agency or inhouse environment creating B2B and/or B2C communications.
- Experience writing for tech and business audiences (including B2B, and B2C).
- Experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work remotely, as well as in person.
- A desire and demonstrated ability to not write typical marketing jargon.
- Experience developing experiential/event-based creative a plus.