At Firewood Marketing, we value great work. We help drive our clients’ goals and success. And we are looking for a Project Marketing Manager to match our high energy, drive and integrity while working onsite for one of our clients, a large tech company. This position is based in Mountain View.
The Project Marketing Manager will collaborate and partner with our client’s marketing team to help drive key, global Go-To-Market launch programs for consumer hardware products and platforms.
- Create and manage timelines, deliverables and communication across assigned marketing programs
- Take ownership of specific marketing program deliverables
- Collaborate with internal counterparts to capture, document and socialize key requirements, timelines and deliverables for a variety of GTM programs elements.
- Coordinate product specific efforts with central marketing teams.
- Oversee and drive special projects as needed
- Become fluent with the client product stack and drive for not only delivery but accuracy with the content
- Understand brand guidelines and client direction
- Prioritize and juggle projects as necessary
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- Work as well independently as within a team
- 2-5 years of experience in GTM project and marketing management
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- A knack for unravelling complex problems and processes in an easy to understand way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity