We’re looking to add a rockstar Account Manager to our team. In this role, you’re experienced in all aspects of the agency's efforts to deliver creative marketing initiatives for clients. There is responsibility for driving individual projects through the agency, working with the creative team to answer the client's brief, and for coordinating agency resources to meet client needs.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works quickly and flexibly to get the job done. The ideal candidate will also have both agency and client side experience.
Your time will be spent primarily at our San Francisco office.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Execute projects with extreme attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Responsible for day-to-day project communications with client
- Work with client to ensure input and feedback are received in a timely manner
- Keep client apprised of project status and any deviations from original plan
- Help sell through the agency's proposals and creative work, and manages client expectations as needed
- Provide accurate schedules and budget estimates to client
- Manage internal logistics as project moves through the agency, ensuring client objectives are met, deadlines are adhered to, and appropriate parties are notified when things change
- Coordinate with other agencies and partners as needed
- Write creative briefs that clearly communicate project requirements, including creative guardrails and mandatories
- 4+ years experience in a fast paced client side or agency marketing team with an understanding of the fundamentals of marketing practices and principles
- Appreciation for agency logistics and processes, and ability to anticipate impacts and changes
- Ability to create project schedules for a range of platforms and channels (email, web, etc.)
- Able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with little to no guidance
- Experience in an environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing and group participation
- Experience working directly with client to create a positive experience that helps meet client's business expectations and needs
- Some originality or ingenuity is required
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation-related communication skills around project planning and status, roadblocks and, when needed, alternate course of action
- Reliable team player who regularly demonstrates a positive, supportive attitude
- BA/BS degree