At Firewood Marketing, we value great work. We help drive our clients’ goals and success. And we are looking for a SEO Developer to match our high energy, drive and integrity while working for one of our clients, a large tech company. This is a technical position. We are looking for highly technical candidates, with the ability to code and work closely with developers.
The SEO Developer will collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive key global marketing programs for our client’s products.
- Work closely with SEO team and clients to determine project requirements.
- Develop client facing tools to help scale workload
- Own the technical builds and developments for numerous global websites to maintain optimize performance.
- Implement changes to client websites
- Set up alerts and custom monitoring tools for various websites and triggers.
- Help provide data-driven insights based on statistical data analysis.
- Build custom macros for Excel or Google Sheets.
- BS in a technical field (Computer Science preferred)
- Experience with Linux command line required
- Scripting and database knowledge including SQL a plus
- Working knowledge of SEO a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Apps and APIs a plus (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Visual design and user experience skills.
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility issues.
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices.
- Love of solving complex problems and a knack for finding elegant solutions to common SEO challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Highly organized and comfortable with ambiguity.