We are currently searching for an Director of Content and Insight to work with us within a large team serving one of our major clients on the Peninsula. This person will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of global marketing initiatives related to content and insights while building and fostering client relationships to help establish and expand our efforts within new business verticals.
- Responsible for content and insights strategy and development across segments and business verticals.
- Equally execution focused with ability to turn strategic ideas into tactical, actionable plans and solutions.
- Team management to resource and deploy appropriately across global initiatives.
- Multi-task across several global initiatives, pilots, and marketing stakeholders in various time zones.
- Translates big picture thinking into concrete presentations (decks) to visualize and reinforce the strategy.
- Tactical plan development to test, pilot, and measure performance of new global marketing initiatives.
- Support rollout, standardization, and scaling of global initiatives across multiple markets through detailed playbooks, process standardization, and strong cross-collaboration between multiple teams.
- Consistent communication to senior management with updates, status reports, and progress of global initiatives against benchmarks and goals.
- Relationship management with client contacts.
- Active participation with extended team to share knowledge and experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong marketing experience, with 6-9 years managing global marketing programs and direct reports.
- Strategic thinking and mindset, with 3-5 years experience developing content marketing programs and piloting new marketing initiatives.
- Ability to take strategic plans and execute tactical plans.
- Self-motivated team player who has a proclivity for action
- Highly-responsive, attentive, and quick to react to new and urgent requests
- People-person who can quickly form and maintain friendly relationships
- Able to remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Possess a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Exhibit a strong ability to re-prioritize tasks on-the-fly to meet unexpected changes in deadlines and deliver on last-minute requests
- Technically proficient, particularly with Google products such as Sheets and Slides
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Editorial/copywriting and/or basic graphic design skills a plus
- Presentation/deck building skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required