Firewood Marketing is currently searching for an Events manager serving a major client in Dublin.
This person supports our team on the execution of annual events programs, including the planning and execution of multiple events. The Events manager will work on all logistics and administrative tasks as they relate to the successful production of our events.
- Support and deliver high-velocity, high-volume events program throughout EMEA region, managing multiple stakeholders across different markets.
- Support with management of in-country events, including coordination with client teams, agency teams, and other suppliers.
- Manage discrete event schedules to ensure high volume of deliverables and dependencies stay on schedule to meet multitude of overlapping deadlines.
- Manage logistics execution including venue coordination, catering services, A/V coordination, etc.
- Manage pipeline of design assets, including coordination with printer and printer deadlines.
- Manage invite and RSVP process in close coordination with Sales teams.
- Track, record, and report customer engagements across programs and teams in a framework agreed by all internal parties.
- Support collection of appropriate event-related data to assist in post-event evaluations and reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Strong capabilities in the area of project management, with strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-motivated and accountable team player
- Highly responsive, attentive, and quick to react to new and urgent requests
- Keen ability to keep track of and manage minutiae in a dynamically changing environment
- People person who can quickly form and maintain friendly relationships and remain calm in high pressure situations
- Possess a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Exhibit a strong ability to re-prioritize tasks on-the-fly to meet unexpected changes in deadlines and deliver on last-minute requests, with extremely good time management skills
- Technically proficient, particularly with Google products such as Sheets and Slides
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Editorial/copywriting and/or basic graphic design skills a plus
- International travel required
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience supporting the execution and administration of ongoing event programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
Every member of the Firewood Marketing team embraces the company’s belief in trust, competence and accountability as our driving principles. We work on exciting projects and become true partners to our clients. We also offer a competitive package. If you have the right experience, please forward your resume to Melissa Geary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.