We’re looking to add a tech savvy rockstar to our Operations team. As Operations & Infrastructure Manager, you’ll assist the team with day-to-day management of tools & infrastructure projects in support of strategic initiatives. This is an operational role, and you’ll be part of a team that drives operational strategy and improvements in the areas of tools and systems, as well as processes, workflows, and communications. Sound like you?
The ideal candidate is a go-getter who has a start-up attitude, jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Your time will be spent split between our large tech client in Mountain View and at our headquarters in the heart of San Francisco.
- Drive informed decisions for project and program direction to ensure alignment with client OKRs
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
- Build and grow key relationships in highly matrixed organizational structure - Comfort with technical teams is a must!
- Work with multiple teams to collect, analyze, and report data & findings to stakeholders
- Work with developers and other technical teams to turn business requirements into tangible outcomes
- Explain complicated methods to non-technical colleagues
- Support Managers in training new hires on policies and procedures
- Manage multiple fast-paced, high profile projects across numerous stakeholders
- Assist Operations Team and management staff as needed
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- 5-7 years related experience preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work under tight deadlines, and provide timely and accurate responses to requests
- Proven ability to manage large number of details, priorities, stakeholders, and projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and data management skills. Comfort with large data sets and interpreting insights
- Technically proficient with Google products such as Slides, Sheets, Sites, etc
- Exposure to and knowledge of data and analysis tools is beneficial but not essential
- Previous Project Management experience
- Your time will be split between sitting on-site with our client (Mountain View) and at the Firewood office in San Francisco
- Early morning and evening work may be required as global job duties demand
- Bachelor’s Degree required
About Firewood Marketing:
We are Firewood Marketing, a team of dedicated professionals who partner with our clients. We work hard. We deliver. And our curiosity extends far beyond work.
We are not a typical agency environment. We work with—not for—some of the most successful Fortune 500 companies, as well as startups, covering strategy and planning, digital marketing, creative services, and event management. We partner with our clients through pings, video calls, and most often face-to-face, elbow-to-elbow. The goals of this partnership are to deliver strategic marketing solutions that make our clients look good and to have fun while doing it.
To do that, we believe it’s also vital to have lives outside the office: as moms and dads, artists and yogis, dreamers and doers. Affording our employees this balance is what attracts some of the most talented people in the industry and, in turn, has become central to our culture.
Great talent thrives in our world—is that you?
We find there’s such a large pool of fantastic talent right here in the Bay Area that we seek out local residents. Sorry, we do not provide relocation. We are committed to offering a competitive package that includes health benefits paid for by the company and a 401(k) with company contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.