If you are an outstanding Data Analyst with experience managing marketing campaigns, looking to join a great team and exercise your skills working with a major client, look no further. We are Firewood Marketing. We value great work. We help drive our clients’ goals and success. And we are looking for a Marketing Analyst to match our high energy, drive, and integrity while working with one of our clients, a large tech company in the Peninsula.
The Marketing Analyst is an analytical storyteller. Someone who can look at campaign data and see meaning, insights, ideas, and at the same time elevate the analysis and strategic thinking to become a true partner to our clients.The position will work cross-functionally to provide insights on different marketing channels, like SEO, SEM or Display. The right candidate will be an independent thinker, an expert in the field, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deliver for senior level client stakeholders.
- Work with client for improving online marketing acquisition and revenue. Provide analytical support and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Analyze information and drive insights or suggestions to make initiatives more efficient and effective. Present the information to senior clients.
- Create dashboards to measure the impact of all the acquisition strategies in place, using Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and other information sources.
- 4+ years of solid experience in digital marketing, managing large-scale campaigns with combined client-side and agency experience.
- Demonstrable technical skills using SQL and Excel are a must.
- DoubleClick reporting knowledge and AdWords experience are preferred.
- Google Analytics is a plus. Other preferred open source programming languages including Python and R, etc.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to interpret statistical results to non-technique background audience.
- Degree in STEM or related disciplines.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses. Solid hands-on experiences in testing and optimizing direct response campaigns.
- Passion for analyzing users’ behavior and market dynamics.
- Strong writing and communication skills.