At Firewood Marketing, we value great work. We help drive our clients’ goals and success. And we are looking for a Web Developer to match our high energy, drive and integrity while working for one of our clients, a large tech company.
The Web Developer will work in our SEO team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive key global marketing programs for our client’s products. The right candidate is an independent self-starter who is highly organized, has good attention to details, demonstrates creative thinking, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Work closely with SEO strategists and clients to determine project requirements.
- Develop client facing tools to help scale workload, and implement changes to client websites.
- Own the technical builds and developments for numerous global websites to maintain optimized performance.
- Set up alerts and custom monitoring tools for various websites and triggers.
- Build custom macros for Excel or Google Sheets.
- Help provide data-driven insights based on statistical data analysis.
- BS in a technical field (Computer Science preferred).
- Advanced use of Linux command line.
- Solid visual design and user experience skills.
- In-depth knowledge of usability and accessibility issues.
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices.
- Love of solving complex problems and a knack of finding elegant solutions to common SEO challenges.
- Scripting and database knowledge including SQL a plus.
- Working knowledge of SEO a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Apps and APIs a plus (Google Analytics, Google Search Console).