We have an awesome opportunity for a versatile and tech-savvy Sr Copywriter to join a seasoned team supporting a top Silicon Valley technology client.
This might be you if you’re a thoughtful and strategic writer who excels at transforming the jargony and technical into helpful, human dialogue. Bonus points if you’ve nailed writing for a developer audience. Double bonus points if you followed that hyper-technical dismount with a charming set of scripts aimed at educating offline entrepreneurs. You’re a team player who enjoys collaboration as much as you enjoy taking ownership. You’re comfortable expressing your choices and ideas in person, on hangouts and via chat or email. Your ex colleagues from three years ago still rave about your witty one-liners, your attention to detail and your penchant for “saving the day” with the perfect copy tweak or brilliant solve.
You’ll spend Tuesday - Thursday onsite with our client in Mountain View and Monday and Friday in our San Francisco office.
- Collaborate with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsites, marketing collateral.
- Develop strong client relationships through strong understanding of their brand and exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Work with your team and Creative Directors to bring new ideas to the table that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be a standard bearer for our culture and values.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an agency environment with experience.
- Fluent in writing for tech and business (including B2B, and B2C).
- Digital is in your DNA. You have a strong understanding of technology and digital platforms.
- Marketing savvy. You have experience working closely with marketeers, understand their language, their challenges, and a desire to drive success.
- Passion for strategy, and a desire to dig into a brief, challenge a brief of build upon a brief.
- Take complex concepts and distill into a conversational, helpful and human writing.
- Strong allergy to typical marketing jargon and the status quo.
- Experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work remotely, as well as in person.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Work quickly and through multiple iterations while maintaining quality and a strong attention to detail.
- Desire to develop deep, meaningful partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Email marketing experience a plus.