Our people are like our vision: innovative, inspired by a cause, and pushing the cutting edge of science to achieve it. If you enjoy swimming upstream, are collaborative, and thrive in a sea of data, please send a cover letter and CV
The Senior Scientist will be responsible for managing multiple projects and external collaborations focused on characterizing fish cell cultures, optimizing growing conditions, and creating novel media formulations to sustain and accelerate cell growth.
This position is highly collaborative, so experience in working cross-functionally is essential. You will also analyze and interpret data to make recommendations regarding future research directions.
Who you are:
- PhD or 10+ years of experience in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, or closely related fields
- Experience with gene expression, cell signaling, and cell lineage characterization
- Able to design, execute, interpret, and communicate experimental designs and conclusions
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Experience in fish genetics and bioinformatics a plus
Job Type: Full-time