Finite State is seeking a Marketing Lead to help shape and lead product marketing, PR, and go-to-market strategy across the company. At Finite State, we are leveraging massive amounts of data to solve the next generation of security problems generated by the Internet of Things (IoT). We see every day how the rapid growth of unmanaged devices within enterprise networks is changing the game for security teams, and we are looking for an innovative and passionate marketing leader who wants to make an impact on a global problem.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Works with the Executive Team to lead and drive the go-to-market strategy for the Finite State suite of products.
- Help shape, position and launch new features in Finite State products
- Work with the Executive Team to define and refine our brand, and ensure the world knows who Finite State is, what we stand for, and how we can help them.
- Lead PR campaigns and work with outside agencies when needed
- Be the primary POC, collaborating with cross-functional team members across product, engineering, sales, and operations teams to ensure alignment and clear communications around strategic topics
- Define and design high level assets required to support sales and PR efforts, and work with our design team to ensure they meet our requirements.
- Write copy, build presentations, and oversee other collateral generation.
- Manage a small team
Candidates MUST meet the following minimum requirements:
- B.S. Degree
- 8+ years product marketing experience
- Experience in B2B IT and/or Security markets
- Experience translating technical concepts into informative, simple, and attractive marketing collateral
- Strong writing and visual communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet with customers and remote team members (up to 20% travel)
- A passion for learning and a willingness to pitch in across the entire business
Exceptional candidates will also have the following experience:
- Experience with product marketing in the Cyber Security industry
- Experience with industrial and/or IoT networks
- Experience marketing to international customers
About Finite State
Our mission at Finite State is to protect the next generation of networks by providing impactful security and intelligence for all of the connected things on those networks. We pursue that mission as a close-knit team fostering a company culture that uniquely combines the advantages of working in a startup setting with the impact of a global cybersecurity firm.
Work at the forefront of cyber security, and help us bring enterprise security into the IoT era. We value our team culture, and we are looking for those that are passionate about cyber security, IoT, and big data. Join us as we leverage massive data to solve the next generation of security problems generated by the explosion of IoT!
Built on two decades of collective cyber-security experience serving the Fortune 50 and the U.S. Intelligence community, Finite State was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in the heart of the Midwest in Columbus, Ohio.