Finite State is seeking a junior-level to senior-level Designer to support digital, print, and product UX design across the enterprise. At Finite State, we are leveraging massive amounts of data to solve the next generation of security problems generated by the Internet of Things (IoT). Our design team is responsible for conveying that message by creating corporate brochure-ware, large format advertising, press releases, reports, PowerPoint presentations, websites, digital design assets, promotional videos and a wide range of sales and marketing collateral. Additionally, our designers will contribute to our product development efforts through meaningful user experience (UX) studies, UX design, and digital asset generation.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help establish the Finite State brand through overarching design work, asset generation, and setting design guidelines.
- Interpret complex security products, data, and results, and work with our marketing team to simplify and convey messages externally.
- Generate digital assets to support print, digital, interactive, and video collateral.
- Contribute to the product UX.
Candidates MUST meet the following minimum requirements:
- B.S. or A.S. from an accredited university (or degree in progress)
- Experience designing assets for print, digital, video, and interactive collateral.
- Experience with Sketch and/or the Adobe suite.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and balance multiple project priorities.
- Ability to work alongside technical peers.
- Experience interpreting complex data.
- A passion for learning and a willingness to pitch in throughout the business.
Exceptional candidates will also have the following experience:
- Experience in the cyber security industry
- Experience working in a cross functional product team.
About Finite State
Our mission at Finite State is to protect the next generation of networks by providing impactful security and intelligence for all of the connected things on those networks. We pursue that mission as a close-knit team fostering a company culture that uniquely combines the advantages of working in a startup setting with the impact of a global cybersecurity firm.
Work at the forefront of cyber security, and help us bring enterprise security into the IoT era. We value our team culture, and we are looking for those that are passionate about cyber security, IoT, and big data. Join us as we leverage massive data to solve the next generation of security problems generated by the explosion of IoT!
Built on two decades of collective cyber-security experience serving the Fortune 50 and the U.S. Intelligence community, Finite State was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in the heart of the Midwest in Columbus, Ohio.