At Field Nation, we strive to maintain a balance between growing and retaining its existing customer base, while acquiring and developing new customers. A strong Customer Success team becomes the driving force of retention by focusing on adoption of the platform, driving value for the customer, reducing churn, impacting upsell, and increasing client satisfaction. Customer Success is constantly and strategically addressing client pain points to create happy and healthy customers.
A Customer Success Specialist works towards this mission through the following:
- Presenting customized trainings according to buyer personas, industry and company size.
- Executing team outreach with product managers, sales, technical resources and solution engineers when necessary.
- Proactively focusing on best practices, mass actions, pain points, efficiency, and velocity.
- Prioritizing via advanced organizational skills to keep numerous customer initiatives and projects running simultaneously.
- Probing for detail through active listening to uncover business needs in order to present a solution to address specific business pains.
- Delivering KPIs include trainings, activity, customer cadence, Health Checks (QBRs), and new contact outreach.
- Conducting new user trainings within existing buyers focused on consistency within buyer processes.
- Partnering with appropriate Field Nation departments to resolve issues and enhance customer’s experience.
- Proactively qualify and notify appropriate AMs/AEs of potential upsell or growth opportunities.
- Proactively notify appropriate AMs/AEs and executives of risks within accounts that might compromise Field Nation’s relationship with the customer or its revenue stream.
- Communicate the value and best practices of the platform in a live setting.
- Lead business discussions according to client persona: Decision-makers, team managers, ground-level dispatchers.
Who will love this job:
An Advisor: you are trusted both internally by our executive team and cross-functional partners, as well as externally by partners and customers.
An Influencer/Collaborator: You know when to bring in resources across functional lines to improve the overall customer experience. You have the innate ability to persuade and convince in order to move things forward. You recognize the importance of teams working in harmony towards a common goal.
A Problem Solver: You know how to put all of the complicated puzzle pieces together so that the end result is seamless.You’re able to sift through the minutia to create short and long-term plans. You’re not easily overwhelmed by obstacles, as you see them as opportunities.
The Organizer: You enjoy the challenge that comes with orchestrating the details. Keeping projects in order is a strength of yours and it pains you when work is out of order. You are flexible and adaptable to changing details and needs. Nothing is beneath you. You’re always willing to roll-up your sleeves to gain experience, learn a new skill or challenge yourself.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of previous customer service or successful account management experience.
- Experience successfully working with multiple departments to resolve customer issues.
- Proven success in solving problems.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize for multiple clients and projects.
- Strong customer facing skills and ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to dive into technical discovery independently, when necessary, but understands when to engage internal resources to gain the best understanding of client requirements.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree.
- Ability for light travel
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
• Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
• Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
• Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
• Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
• Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
• Paid parental leave pay available
• Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
• Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
• Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
• Free gym membership in our building’s new facility