Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Customer Resolution Specialist is a part of our Tier 2 Support Team who serves as a point of escalation when issues arise with and between marketplace users. We are seeking a passionate support guru who can efficiently and effectively resolve these issues to maintain harmony in our marketplace. This role offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and you’re impact on the company is limitless. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and reports to the VP of Customer Success.
Who will love this job:
A Customer/User Advocate: You make the user your top priority. You can easily put yourself in their shoes and anticipate their needs. You strive for fluid, delightful user experiences.
A Problem Solver: You know how to put all of the complicated puzzle pieces together and sift through the minor details to make fast and accurate decisions. You’re not easily overwhelmed by obstacles, as you see them as opportunities.
An Influencer/Collaborator: You know when to bring in resources to improve the overall customer experience. You have the innate ability to persuade and convince in order to move things forward. You recognize the importance of teams working in harmony towards a common goal.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as point of escalation for critical support issues between our users
- Provide mediation/arbitration assistance to users when they are unable to come to terms on their own
- Handle user quality escalations using standard internal policies including deactivation/reinstatement
- Process insurance claims
- MP activation
- Work within and communicate cross-functionally to evaluate user trends and ensure best practices
- Ensure current internal processes and documentation are up to date/accurate
- Provide solutions not problems
- Identify/Log potential future “Voice of Customer” product enhancements
- Handle background screening and drug test escalations/requests
- Train and mentor newer team members as needed
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a customer service role where conflict resolution and mediation was constant
- Previous experience working with a support CRMs such as Zendesk, Desk.com and/or Salesforce
- Ability to positively represent Field Nation in high stakes situations while remaining a neutral third-party
- Thrive in settings with standardized policies but also trusted to make calls judgement in “gray” areas
- Able to make positive, lasting impressions on our users
- Able to stay calm and delivering accurate solutions during high stress situations
- Enjoys talking/communicating with our users
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations and getting it right the first time
- Able to not let day-to-day “issues” impact your own happiness or ability to do your job effectively
- Able to pay close attention to detail and communicate effectively within a variety of situations
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Enjoys collaborating w/internal teams
What we’d like but not required:
- Experience within or around the onsite, on-demand IT industry
- Experience at a marketplace company or one where you regularly served as a go-between for users
- Sales background
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
• Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
• Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
• Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
• Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
• Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
• Paid parental leave pay available
• Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
• Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
• Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
• Free gym membership in our building’s new facility