The FiduciaSoft is looking for potential resellers of our services to increase the market presence in the United States and Canada. Core responsibilities include new business development through networking. The individual must possess strong sales, leadership, collaboration, and strategic development skills while being a consummate team professional.
- Identify initial leads;
- Analyze marketplace trends and specifics in order to see how FiduciaSoft’s expertise can be applied;
- Translate client business goals and needs into new business opportunities;
- Participate in the development of sales strategies;
- Work closely with the FiduciaSoft internal sales team to take prospects and turn them into customers.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in sales or customer service is required; prior experience in selling software products and/or IT services is a huge plus;
- Ability to communicate strongly and clearly with executive level stakeholders in client organizations as well as with the delivery team;
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with account managers/delivery colleagues is a must;
- Desire to build and nurture relationships with customers;
- Experience in professional services highly preferred;
- Willingness to learn technologies of the marketplace;
- Background in IT and/or Software Development; knowledge of Project Management ;