FiduciaSoft, US-based company, is looking for a QA Engineer to be a part of our fast-growing Ukrainian team located in Kiev.
Our client - international company which is developing own products for ERP MS Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, 365.
Part of projects is an implementation, customization and support own products for their clients around the world.
Organization structure team with 10 team members( 5 developers and 5 QAs). They work independently with company customers and make customization development and support.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of a team with a key role in delivering high-quality products to client's customers. You will work closely with developers, product managers and architects.
The reason you should apply:
- you will work with the most advanced technologies, together with highly skilled and ambitious colleagues in strong team;
- you will have an opportunity to bring your skills to gain professional experience;
- you will be a part of a dynamic and international environment.
- Have proven working experience in software testing not less than 1 year;
- Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Ability to quickly catch complex technical concepts;
- Experience with the SDLC and software development;
- Good command of English.
Will be a plus if you:
- Have at least basic experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX,365 testing.
- Work with internal teams to gain additional understanding of the product and quality requirements;
- Analyze new and existing functionality;
- Create high-quality test cases to validate the solution;
- Review and provide feedback on project issues;
- Manage tests and document results;
- Create and maintain test case library architecture;
- Supports test automation efforts;
- Gifts on your celebratory days (birthdays, marriage, childbirth);
- Big parking with free slots;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full taxes coverage;
- Paid vacation, 100% paid sick list
- Business trips to Europe
- Opportunity to work from home time to time.
If you are interested please apply with your curriculum vitae.