FiduciaSoft, US-based company, is looking for a Magento Developer to be a part of our fast-growing Ukrainian team located in Kiev.
Our client - famous Sweden e-commerce agency which is working directly with suppliers all around the world and deliver best e-commerce solutions. The main task is development and support of Magento functionality.
The reason you should apply:
- You will be involved in the best projects, which are selected carefully by customer to be interesting for developers;
- You will work close to customer and will have an opportunity to bring your ideas directly to him;
- 2-3 years development experience in Magento 1/2.
- 2+ years experience with PHP/MySQL application development and troubleshooting in a live environment.
- Familiarity with important programming concepts and best practices such as efficiency, code optimization, object-oriented programming, and commenting.
- Experience with integrating various ERP systems.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Configure Magento to work with ERP systems, advanced accounting systems;
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for a website.
- Provide version control solutions for code based and other non-media based digital assets.
- Apply deployment, build processes, and manage existing processes and code to ensure stability.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws within a website and other systems to ensure servers are running optimally.
- International experience, international clients, and technologically interesting projects.
- Opportunity to learn from the elite IT professionals.
- Opportunity for self-realization together with the responsibility.
- Working with the passionate team of people who really like what they do.
- Business trips to Sweden
- Gifts on your celebratory days (birthdays, marriage, childbirth);
- Big parking with free slots;
- Competitive salary package;
- Full taxes coverage;
If you are interested please apply with your curriculum vitae.