Fernish makes it effortless for people to create their ideal home. We offer premium furniture and décor for bite-size monthly payments. Customers can live with their items for as long as they want, and decide later what to keep, return, or swap out.
Fernish was founded in 2017 and is backed by RET Ventures, Techstars, PLG Ventures, and a group of notable angel investors, including Jeff Wilke (Amazon’s CEO of Worldwide Consumer) and Scott Cook (Intuit founder). Fernish has been featured in The New York Times, Fast Company, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Vox among other local and national publications (see details here: https://fernish.co/our-story
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and innovative growth marketer to join our team. This role is an exciting blend of acquisition, analytics, testing and measurement. Reporting to our Director of Marketing, you will leverage your experience across performance marketing channels to drive scale, optimize campaigns, and hit ambitious acquisition goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own paid acquisition across all existing and new marketing channels (paid social, search, display, video), with accountability for aggressive CAC/ROAS goals.
- Clearly understand and optimize conversion funnels, from initial lead capture through to monetization, retention, and referral.
- Employ data-driven strategy in order to build and execute digital testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, frequency and channel mix.
- Grow and improve performance across channels, with focus on scaling new customer acquisition while achieving efficiency targets and customer quality based on LTV.
- Ensure successful measurement and attribution to build a clear view of our best performing campaigns, and marketing’s overall impact on customer growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of digital marketing expertise, agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of executing large-scale digital campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, Pinterest, and Youtube.
- Expertise working on tracking/attribution through Google Analytics and Looker.
- Proven track record successfully managing acquisition budgets and taking a company through an intense growth period.
- An ability to develop and execute a digital testing framework for creatives, targeting parameters, and new platforms.
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- High degree of flexibility in meeting goals and objectives by responding quickly to competing and changing priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a signatory to the PledgeLA (https://www.pledgela.org/
) commitment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.