Data Science is not knowledge to be acquired but rather an art that must be learned through practice. The number one qualification employers look for when hiring a data science candidate is previous experience. Our fellowship gives aspiring data scientists the chance to hone their skills by building real-world machine learning applications.
- build scalable machine learning models with agile software development methodology
- full-time for 4 months mentoring by seasoned data scientists pair program with other fellows and mentors we are based in San Francisco, New York, London and Singapore
- apply latest research in deep learning, ensemble learners, optimization techniques, etc.
- interface directly with commercial customers
- work on enhancement to our solution portfolio
Fellows from previous cohorts are now in data science roles at Facebook, Uber Advanced Technologies Center, Google Brain, Sentient Technologies, Yelp, Orange, etc.
We are accepting applications for fellows to work out of our new Berlin location.