Our newly rebranded Environmental Data & Solutions Group is actively seeking an experienced Inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist to join its rapidly expanding team! This position requires a hunter’s mentality towards developing B2B and B2C business opportunities in a high-volume Outbound (OB) telesales environment. You will be working in a collaborative work environment with onsite Sales and Solutions subject matter experts (SMEs).
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will serve as an integral part of the ADEC Group’s Envirosite Corporation Sales, Solution, and Marketing teams. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments, assisting with communications, engage in direct customer communication, and participate in a comprehensive management training program designed to give you the keys to a successful career path within our company.
The candidate selected for this fast track sales position will actively:
- Book Appointments; qualifying leads for further business development
- Discover business opportunities through cross-functional collaboration with product development, sales, and marketing personnel
- Provide service support via website portal; handling general information, customer and/or client inquiries
- Assist sales team with customer experience pitches, creating | building buyer personas, and supporting offsite visitations at the final stages
- Expand Contact / Database through astute research on CRM i.e. Sugar CRM | Salesforce; share findings via dashboard(s) that tallies pipeline activities and ROIs.
This position may also participate in:
- Negotiations of contracts and contractual changes;
- Recommend solutions to project-related issues, and monitor to ensure these projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity, and goal achievement to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement and provide recommendations and findings to the COO.
- Administer tools, accesses and procedures to enhance productivity and delivery.
- Highly capable in researching data sets, corporations, and departments to expand database (in reaching the most reliable connections)
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently (thinking outside the box)
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful in responding to prospects across all communication mediums e.g. phone, email, social media and/or website inquiries
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in lead generation and/or OB database management
- 3+ years’ experience in Cold Calling | Telemarketing
- Ideally have a wide range of environment sales experience (preferred but not required); willing to work in dual commercial and non-commercial business development environment(s) by territory for select banking, real estate, city, country, state, and municipalities target groups
- Experience navigating past gatekeepers to connect with key influencers & decision makers to ensure maximum returns on all OB | IB exchanges
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend extended periods of time sitting in front of the computer. The position is regularly required to talk and hear as well as stand, stoop, walk, reach with hands and arms and hand/finger dexterity.