FirstCarbon Solutions (FCS), an ADEC Innovation, is focused on improving the world we live in by advancing sustainable practices globally. It's our goal to improve the lives of all the people we work with, whether they are clients, partners or colleagues.
FCS is looking for a sharp, innovative professional that is excited to come to work and share their ideas. With a successful track record of developing, improving and embracing proposal processes, the Proposal Coordinator is responsible for the development of proposals and Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Requests for information (RFIs), and other types of solicitations from clients. The Coordinator will be integral in the preparation of proposals - responsibilities include content sourcing and development, compilation, editing and submission, update and maintain client and proposal database, working across teams and in all areas of activities relating to the development and delivery of proposal / qualification documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take part in the decision-making process with the team to determine whether to pursue (or not) a specific opportunity or RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.
- Writing, editing, ensuring compliance, resolving issues, coordinating among key stakeholders, and analyzing solicitations
- Providing written summary outlines of proposal requirements, assigning staff, ensuring follow-up.
- Managing assigned proposal resources and maintaining a schedule ensuring adherence
- Updating and maintaining all proposal processes and content, including materials such as key project descriptions, employee resumes, reference letters, thank you letters and compliance forms
- Developing and distributing appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, style guides, outlines, schedules, writing guidance, and kick-off presentations
- Review, update and clean-up proposal database
- May author appropriate proposal sections and provide direction on graphic concepts
- Reviewing proposal content for compliance and cohesiveness
- Ability to meet tight deadlines efficiently
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, and sets goals and objectives
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and works well in group problem solving situations
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat applications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player and leader with exceptional communication, technical writing and editing skills
- Experience in tracking tasks
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in the business process services is preferred
The position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend extended periods of time sitting in front of the computer. The position is regularly required to talk and hear as well as stand, stoop, walk, reach with hands and arms and hand/finger dexterity.
FCS offers competitive salaries and benefits with opportunities for personal and professional development. If you want to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where you can provide meaningful contributions while being challenged to grow on the job, then you are encouraged to apply!