Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30 year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are located in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
The Content Marketing Specialist:
This position oversees the email marketing and content marketing functions on the Marketing Team. This role will use their outstanding graphic design skills combined with a creative eye and a passion for Faviana aesthetics to create content to elevate the Faviana brand.
Why is this different than any other opportunity?
At Faviana, we believe our mission starts at home. If you are looking for an environment that nurtures growth, challenges you by bringing out the best in you and inspires elegance, this is the place for you. Our Core Values are the foundation of who we are as people, what we believe in and how we act everyday.
What does success look like?
- Achieving above industry average email open rates and click through rates.
- Achieving year over year email traffic increase.
- Achieving year over year ecommerce conversions from email.
- Increasing annual email subscribers.
Here's what you getting yourself into:
- The development of monthly email marketing content calendars with content ideas click through ideas, CTA, and Subject Lines.
- The design of mailers, uploading, scheduling and tracking performance.
- Development of monthly Facebook & Instagram content calendars and lead creative team to design, develop and create all necessary assets.
- Creation of landing pages and paid ad artwork to go with campaign calendar.
A day in the life could look like:
- Team huddle and priorities scheduled for the day
- Conference call with of our ESP team and meet with Director of Technology to troubleshoot key technical integrations.
- Upload creative assets to Hootsuite, Basecamp, Dropbox, Listrak.
- Updating website artwork to correlate with campaign calendar.
- Meet with photography / videography freelancers and marketing interns to collaborate on social & website marketing collateral.
- BA in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- MUST have experience in email marketing and content marketing
- 2 years of Marketing experience in the fashion industry.
- Must have outstanding graphic design skills and be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite; particularly with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Email marketing platforms, metrics, performance analytics, and able to develop powerpoint presentations demonstrating email ROI.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics; able to set up email tracking etc.
- Ability to design & create landing pages, use Magento, Google Drive & Dropbox, and understand ecommerce customer experience is a plus.
You've also got skills like these:
- You are extremely detail oriented and have a distinct creative eye and a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture.
- You have an exceptional ability to write enticing & creative copy with strong CTA language that will resonate with our 16-25 year old, female target demographic -- driving engagements, click-throughs, and conversions.
- You have a thorough understanding of Social Media including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, with experience using Hootsuite.
- You possess the ability to conduct research and think strategically.
- You have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
New York, NY 10018