Faviana is a designer brand whose mission is to help woman feel good and celebrate themselves. Marked by a rich 30-year history, our everyday actions, dresses and charitable foundation help create a community of people to feel celebrated and good about themselves. Our team is a group of people who love the brand, mission and our core values. We have a diverse team of people from energetic newcomers and seasoned professionals. We are in the heart of the apparel district in our new, bright and modern headquarters.
Faviana is seeking a KILLER Digital Marketing professional who is excited to take the lead across multiple digital marketing initiatives such as SEO, SEM, and paid social. This team player will be responsible for all performance marketing goals in addition to driving traffic to our website.
The Digital Marketing Manager will evaluate emerging technologies and interactive programs to increase brand awareness and enhance the company’s online presence.This role requires an extremely motivated and action-oriented individual who will create a road map for all digital properties.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, a typical work day may include the following:
- Daily marketing huddle where innovation and creativity emerges.
- Develop paid advertising strategies and annual budgets.
- Create, schedule and optimize paid ads for Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Youtube and Snapchat.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Develop campaign calendars to promote posts and page on Facebook.
- Provide a monthly paid ad analysis that includes ad performance, spend analysis and ROI.
- Optimize on-page content on the website for SEO purposes.
- Write all Meta Data and Meta Titles for new products on website.
- Manage trophy keyword rank on google.
- Oversee remarketing efforts.
- Define and monitor KPI’s for all marketing channels to oversee optimization.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- A team of aces to collaborate with
- Passion for social responsibility
- An environment that embraces evolution
- 401K plan
- Medical benefits
- A passionate team that loves to come to work
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tags Manager.
- Proficient in Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Business Manager and Pinterest Business Manager.
- Solid understanding and experience in ECOMMERCE, SEO, SEM, and PPC
- Enthusiasm for data driven decision making
- Experience in Listrak and/or Mailchimp
- Ability to train and manage a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practices
- Magento experience a PLUS
New York, NY 10018