What it is about
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base. Our API handles millions of requests per day and serves Terabytes of images and product data. Our code is tested, maintainable and readable. We are a fun international community of engineers that are looking for new inspiring people to join the team and to learn from. We love simple processes that make sense and to work together as a team.
What to expect
- You will build rock solid API endpoints
- You will write Database queries that withstand even peak request times
- You will write unit and integration tests
- You will share your knowledge in our team by pair-programming and short presentations
Thats what you bring to the table
- A Passion for Web Technologies and Programming
- You know your way around our Tech-Stack (e.g. MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js)
- You have practice in implementing RESTful APIs
- You are familiar with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Knowledge about writing tests and/or TDD practices
- You laugh, at least twice, daily.
Ideally you also
- Have used Typescript
- Know about common web security concepts
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly. We are always working to improve our current implementations and solutions
- You have a high standard of code quality and fix broken windows immediately so that we will never have to deal with legacy code
If you have any relevant references that you consider essential for your application, please attach them to your cover letter.
Not your dream job? Then take a look at our other vacancies here
- maybe there is something suitable for you. And if you still have questions, have a look at our FAQs for applicants
where you'll find answers to many of your questions regarding your application at Fashion Cloud.