At FarmWise, we are building autonomous farming robots to help agriculture become more sustainable. With our current team of 15, we're already deployed our first wave of robots, generating revenue and completing valuable work for farmers.
We are looking for a curious and passionate individual to build the new software capabilities of the machines. You will work on a distributed architecture with firm real-time constraints that enable our farming robots to reliably act on each plant with precision and speed.
As a key member of the engineering team working on the first autonomous robot in US farms, you will:
- Take part in all phases of software development: concept, design, prototyping, and production
- Improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews
You're a self-starter who has experience:
- 1+ yrs. writing robust, production-ready, well-written code
- Proficient in Python and C++
- Experience in object-oriented programming, multithreading and system architecture in Linux environment
- Standard software development practices: coding standards, code reviews, version control, and testing
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ROS
- Background in Robotics
- Algorithm development
At FarmWise, you will work in an environment that values creativity, collaboration and compassion for one another. We also offer the following programs and benefits to support our team:
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 401k match program
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Flexible vacation & time-off policy
- Shape a revolutionary product in its early days
Let’s change the face of agriculture!