Seeking a back-end developer responsible for supporting and developing the back-end architecture. The primary expectation will be to develop and support the architecture, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Additional responsibilities include integrating and deploying code written by coworkers into the back-end architecture. Developer should have production experience in building and deploying RESTful services and have experience deploying containerized applications.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of structured/unstructured data storage solutions.
Skills And Qualifications
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support architecture needs.
- Implementing automated testing scripts.
- Deploying and managing production and development platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
You will be a good fit for this role if you can identify with the following:
- Experience with one or more back-end frameworks. Though not required, integration using Flask, with Python, would be beneficial.
- Experience with building APIs and collaborating with other developers.
- Understand networking at a high level.
- Able to work autonomously in a small collaborative team.
- Have strong communication skills working on teams and with clients.
- Take initiative to implement new technology and research best practices.
- Understand the importance of documenting features, writing tests and maintaining a quality codebase.
Required Languages: Scala and NodeJS.
Required Skills: Ability to build and deploy RESTful services in a production environment using containers, including but not limited to container orchestration.
Useful Languages and Skills:
Education and Experience: B.S. in Computer Science or relevant degree and 5 years of relevant industry experience.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
FARMWAVE is a veteran friendly, and disabled veteran-owned company.
What is it REALLY like to work here
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture. You won't find cubicles here
- Management asks for everyone's ideas and problem-solving solutions
- Employees drive many of the product's features
- Employees are closer to the customer's needs
- Entrepreneurial-spirited employees
- Collaborative work environment
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
- Onsite Meetups - making connections with our community
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision benefits