Farmshelf makes smart, hydroponic growing systems that are both beautiful and functional. Currently available to key business categories, restaurants, hotels, corporate cafes and schools & universities, Farmshelf’s mission is to feed and empower people through revolutionary food systems. Together, our team of salespeople, engineers, designers, technicians and plant scientists take on the challenges of creating agricultural technology innovations so everyone can have access to fresh food.
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and committed individual to join our diverse team as an FP&A Intern and want to solve complex and interesting problems. You demonstrate a high level of curiosity and thirst for learning. You are a strong team player who wants to contribute to a product that impacts the lives of business owners and consumers alike. A successful candidate for this position will have excellent modeling and building skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to partner with various teams within the company.
- Support Strategic Finance and FP&A teams in key analyses and deliverables
- Create and distribute monthly financial reporting and variance analysis
- Assist in developing ad hoc model builds for strategic analysis
- Create a model to be used for staffing and related expense projections
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for senior leadership
- Communicate issues, risks, bugs and testing progress in a detailed and timely manner
- Help to ensure budget and forecast accuracy
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Economics required
- Preliminary understanding of financial modeling and financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and GSuite
- High attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, maintain tight deadlines, solve problems quickly, creatively and proactively
- Remain flexible in a constantly changing environment with changing requirements
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to partner cross-functionally
This is a remote, paid internship (30 hours/week).