The Intermediate Software Engineer will be working with the development team within the Cross Domain organization. We are looking for a candidate with Java programming experience on RedHat Linux 5.x with additional experience in JUnit, Subversion, VI, Vim and Eclipse. Additional desired skills include: Hudson (Jenkins), JConsole, RegexMagic, RegexBuddy, UltraEdit, PERL, Bash and VB script, StylusStudio, SMLlint, C++, Python, PHP, and MySQL. This team works in these technologies to develop content filters for a multiple security Cross Domain Guard Platform.
· Five years Software Engineer experience (a BS in Computer Science or related technical field may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
· Three years experience using object-oriented programming languages such as C++ and Java
· Three years experience implementing the design, and implementation of computer software
· Three years experience in the preparation of documentation, conducting program tests, and correcting program errors
· Three years experience in computer programming standards, conventions, and techniques
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph