- The Business Process Engineer will perform Business Process and Reengineering (BPR) Analysis, Support and Transformation for Intelligence Community to include, but not be limited to: support as required to assist in the modernization of Intelligence Community's critical business back office systems via process changes that take advantage of the COTS solutions best practices, ultimately leading to effective Business Transformation. The successful team member will ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user requirements. Duties include:
- Assess the current state, define future state, and conduct gap analysis between the two
- Define business intelligence solution options
- Define implementation plan
- Determine the effectiveness and enhance the current agency decision support process
- Will analyze new tools (and better use of existing agency tools) in order to gain the full potential of the strategic information contained within the data possessed by Intelligence Community and/or by DoD
- Assist the Agency in analyzing what Business Intelligence Suite/framework/tool set should be adopted across the enterprise.
- Provide a recommended framework, way ahead and implementation support in order to successfully put into effect a governance body and agency-wide structure to facilitate decision making based upon a consistent means of performance measurement/assessment.
- Leverage business/analytical knowledge to participate in discussions with cross-functional teams to understand and collaborate on business objectives and influence solution strategies. The business problems analyzed are typically medium to large scale with impact to current and/or future business strategy. Develop strategy to integrate modeling and simulation capabilities
- Apply innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make 'insight to action' recommendations to answer the business objective and drive the appropriate change.
- Understand and adopt emerging technology that can affect the application of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative analytical approaches to problem resolutions.
- Deliver analysis/findings in a manner that conveys understanding, influences mid to upper level management, garners support for recommendations, drives business decisions, and influences business strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business related discipline or equivalent is required.
- Seven + years of Business Analyst or Process Engineering experience. Excellent written and verbal communications and ability to travel as required
- Candidate must possess a Security + CE 8570 certification.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph and a SSBI within 5 years to be considered.