PL3 Information System Security Engineer, Intermediate
a. Designs, implements, and evaluates security systems
b. Provides security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
c. Supports engineering teams
d. Recommends corporate solutions to resolve security requirements
e. Supports the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- 9 years of ISSE experience (B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology and 5 years’ experience)
- 5 years’ experience with system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- CISSP certification or an additional 5 years’ experience
- 2 years’ experience with DCID 6/3 and NISCAP documentation process
- 2 years’ experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic
- 2 years’ experience with component validation of security devices
- 2 years’ experience integrating boundary solutions into customer networks
- 2 years’ experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls
- 2 years’ experience analyzing proprietary data formats
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph required.