GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Falcon Structures is seeking a skilled Carpenter to work in its growing manufacturing facility. Under general supervision, the carpenter performs carpentry work required in the modification of shipping container-based structures. This position reports to the Carpentry Lead.
ABOUT FALCON STRUCTURES
Located just 20-minutes east of downtown Austin, Falcon Structures is a market leader in modular, shipping container-based building. Since its founding in 2003, Falcon has been committed to creating a great place to work. In addition to competitive pay and benefits for full-time employees, Falcon provides opportunities for career growth through training and internal hiring. Falcon’s culture is rooted in service above self, a strong sense of urgency, individual responsibility, self-motivation, and integrity. Every member of our team represents our values and contributes to our success. If you’re looking to work with great people who are pioneering a new path in the construction industry, send us your resume!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives work orders and prints or sketches for the job. Makes sketches showing construction details for the job.
- Estimates material requirements and tools or equipment needed to perform job.
- Sets up and operates wood working tools to cut, form and finish material for the job.
- Erects or dismantles structures, builds, repairs and/or refinishes walls or structures.
- Installs wood or metal parts. Installs windows and doors as required.
- Maintains carpenter shop equipment.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned.