Is this job for you?
Do you enjoy a variety of work that is challenging and exciting in a fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable supporting and working closely with the leaders of a company? Can you both provide administrative support and manage up when needed? Do you have a knack for anticipating needs? Can you handle precise details for events, calendars, and be analytical? Would you care about our CEO, President and Creative Director to have empathy for them, and yet be comfortable directing them when needed? If this sounds right up your alley, aligns with your skills set and interests, please continue to read!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with managing CEO, President and Creative Directors calendar
- Schedule all travel & jump in to assistant with personal errands as needed
- Conduct research, handle information requests and perform clerical functions
- Coordinate pickups and deliveries as needed
- Act as point of contact between employees and Executives when necessary
- Assist with tracking and following up on meeting agendas and deliverables from employees to Executives
- Manage monthly expense report for Executives
- Arrange corporate events that take place inside and outside of the workplace
- Assist with meeting preparation materials and ensure Executives are equipped with what they need prior to meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 year of previous work experience in a support function
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-up skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must be detail oriented, highly self-motivated, adaptive, have the ability to multi-task and be an innovative team player
- Must show initiative
- Effective problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective communication with staff and vendors
- Must be super excited about providing exceptional service internally and externally and strives to be the best at the job
- An effective problem solver
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and think creatively
Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Mike and Alex gained valuable work experience prior to founding Faherty Brand. Mike spent a decade in design at Ralph Lauren’s RRL and Alex spent a decade on Wall Street in Private Equity. Having grown up surfing and with a shared love of the beach, our company’s beach culture is authentically inherent to our brand’s DNA. We’re committed to designing clothes for all seasons with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability. This positions us uniquely in the space and creates one of the biggest opportunities in retail.
We have retail stores in Soho and the West Village of New York City, Newport Beach and Malibu, California, and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts and more to come. Our retail, e-commerce, catalog and wholesale businesses are growing at awesome rates. We wholesale to the world’s finest retailers, such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Mr. Porter and more.
Our team of leaders consists of individuals from retail and technology companies who deliver on our promise and seize the opportunity. Our goal is to be the world’s most sought-after apparel company. We all work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas and a better experience.
We live by the Faherty core values:
• Be the best
• Deliver on promises
• Spread good vibes
• Be better together
• Stay authentic