Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Mike and Alex gained valuable work experience prior to founding Faherty Brand. Mike spent a decade in design at Ralph Lauren’s RRL and Alex spent a decade on Wall Street in Private Equity. Having grown up surfing and with a shared love of the beach, our company’s beach culture is authentically inherent to our brand’s DNA. We’re committed to designing clothes for all seasons with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability. This positions us uniquely in the space and creates one of the biggest opportunities in retail.
We have retail stores in Soho and the West Village of New York City, Newport Beach and Malibu, California, and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts and more to come. Our retail, e-commerce, catalog and wholesale businesses are growing at awesome rates. We wholesale to the world’s finest retailers, such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Mr. Porter and more.
Our team of leaders consists of individuals from retail and technology companies who deliver on our promise and seize the opportunity. Our goal is to be the world’s most sought-after apparel company. We all work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas and a better experience.
We live by the Faherty core values:
• Be the best
• Deliver on promises
• Spread good vibes
• Be better together
• Stay authentic
What you’ll do:
The ideal Account Executive will maximize the wholesale business in assigned territory, and build relationships with buyers in order to drive profitable sales growth. The Account Executive’s direct responsibilities are managing all communication with accounts in the territory, supporting the business with road travel and in store events, trade show support, and targeting new business.
In addition, the Account Executive will:
- Account maintenance- work market appointments, order entry, suggesting re-orders, inventory planning, marketing requests, product knowledge, merchandising support as needed
- Support team at most tradeshows, and work closely with director to oversee tradeshow planning
- Assist in assembly of sample sets before each line launch
- Quarterly hindsight reporting: detailing account performance, style selling, and brand opportunities
- Assist director with pre-line launch forecasting by account
- Researching events in territory to help build brand awareness and excitement
- Travel in role approximately 70%, 30% time spent in HQ
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Must have qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3+ years of experience working in similar role, working directly with wholesale accounts
• Ability to communicate effectively with buyers and Faherty Sales Team
• First-hand knowledge of the wholesale apparel market and key accounts
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Prefer that candidate has a car to support transportation within this territory- reimbursement on mileage
• Goal oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Wakes up everyday to make a difference
• Already a Faherty fan!
Benefits of working at Faherty Brand
- Headquarters in Tribeca, NYC
- Team birthday celebrations
- Concert invitations
- Collegial team, supportive work environment, and culture
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health insurance coverage
- Quarterly clothing allowance plus discounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free cold brew coffee at the office