Head of Marketing
About the company:
Today, it’s no longer cool to talk taboo. Plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, injectables... “work done”. Because why? Beauty today, is defined by each day. Each day for each of us to see, in ourselves, what we want to see. To celebrate what we have always know we have, and rejuvenate it for the future. Today, we have fun. We celebrate the beauty in being unique. In being ourselves,in accentuating what’s truly “me”. We embrace the future of beauty, one that’s fluid and empowering–but also cutting edge– and share it complete with the world. Because today, is our day to...De-stigmatize treatments and create the future image of beauty.
Welcome to Aedit, the expert source for beauty treatments, by the doctors and editors that matter.
What kind of work will you do?
You will be working to establish and execute a multi channel marketing strategy for the organization. We are a group that loves experimentation, so you will be challenged to test new and emerging channels while establishing our brand through more traditional ones.
Specifically you will:
- Development of a holistic marketing strategy to be used throughout the organization
- Conduct market research to identify our core customers and user segments.
- Manage a team of editorial and product/dev resources creating high quality content and delightful user experiences for our audience. Work across multiple functions to achieve broader goals for the brand.
- Create and build our social klout
- Identify areas for strategic partnerships and brand extensions
- Ensure that our communications and PR externally is consistent across all our digital brands
- Help establish a core user acquisition strategy that represent both organic and paid initiatives
- Seek out areas of operational improvement and take initiative to improve them
In the past you have:
- Built strong brands and marketing initiatives around SEO and Social
- Managed 3rd party agency as well as a P&L for the marketing organization
- Have worked with consumer facing products specifically in prestige beauty and style
- Worked in a data driven culture and made heavy use of analytics tools like Mixpanel, Omniture, Google Analytics or the equivalent
- Built a content development team
- Worked on building out marketplaces and/or content management systems like Wordpress or Contentful
- Lead and launched a new brand and/or product