About the company:
In today's digital world, a cultural renaissance is taking form. It is no longer taboo to talk about - well, anything, especially when it comes to our personal choices. Whether it’s reproductive rights, depression, or plastic surgery, no topic is off limits. But why? Are we rebels without a cause, exhibitionists at heart, or just evolving into a society that truly lives up to its values, in this case, pure unadulterated freedom of expression?
We believe it’s the latter. Because today, we no longer wait for permission to create the lives we want. We define our beauty by how we want to feel, not what other’s think of us. We express it in the choices we make and we own our right to do with our bodies, our faces, our minds what we will, and when we will it. We embrace the future of beauty, one that’s fluid and empowering–but also cutting edge– and share it with the world. Because today is our day to de-stigmatize cosmetic exploration and democratize your beauty options, so we can all realize the future of beauty together.
Welcome to The Aedit, the expert portal for beauty treatments, by the doctors and editors that matter.
What kind of work will you do?
You will be the backbone of a small team of enthusiastic creative technologists, enabling us to put the power of discovery in the palm of our customers' hands.
Specifically, you will be:
- Providing day-to-day support to the executive team (CEO, CTO, CMO) including scheduling appointments, events, ordering office supplies, and booking travel
- Keeping well-organized files and records of business activity while maintaining online databases (Dropbox and Google Drive)
- Using Expensify to track expenses and company spending
- Following up on business communications, billing, and invoicing
- Conducting research, collecting and inputting data
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
In the past, you have:
- Managed a back-office or provided administrative support to a team or individual
- Conducted extensive online research projects
- Managed complex data collection initiatives
- Built creative and persuasive powerpoint presentations
- Have spent significant time working with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Expensify
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary range is $40-50k and commensurate with prior experience
- Benefits include
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- A collaborative work environment in one of the newest co-working spaces in Midtown NYC
- Complimentary daily yoga and meditation classes
- Access to meditation rooms, rooftop lounge, tonic bar, and special events
- Healthy (and complimentary) breakfast and lunch provided daily Monday - Friday