- 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 and above including Reporting Services and Analysis Services. - 2008 – 2014 (2016 a plus)
- 3+ years’ experience in a DBA role required.
- 3+ years’ Experience with Standard/Enterprise/Developer editions
- 3+ years’ Experience with Job Scheduling (Preferably JAMS)
- 3+ years Needs to be able to maintain stability of the SQL environment including: SQL Security, SQL Mirroring, and SQL Backups
- Respond to and resolve support requests from the business or development teams.
- SQL requests from the business or development teams. Assist in support efforts as needed.
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting database servers.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 and above including Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Experience with .NET framework, XML, Windows Operating System
- Experience with Redgate and Idera tools preferred