As a frontend developer on the Sales Center project, you will be working within an Agile team to develop user-facing software through a very iterative process using test-driven development.
You will ensure that all developed software is robust and easily maintainable.
The ability to solve complex coding problems and to help create sophisticated design solutions is very important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Angular.js
- Debugging and providing fixes for code defects as they are identified and assigned
- Providing Tier 3 Support to existing users working globally
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating user stories and designs into high quality code
- Optimizing software for performance across modern browsers and mobile devices Skills You
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript 6
- Thorough understanding of React.js and and Angular.js and its core principles
- Experience with the React.js workflow Redux
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TTD)
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience developing in Java
- Experience developing in SalesCenter
- Familiarity with Jenkins automation
- Familiarity with Swagger.io for documenting APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning through Git
- Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following: Bachelors of Arts/Science in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent discipline.