The SDM (Service Delivery Manager) is the primary point of contact to the client in dealing with technology service operations, proactive improvements, Relationship Management and overall Service Improvement Programs.
He / She is expected to have the ability to manage and interact with Senior Level Executives within the business, respond to any and all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service issues along with the Customer Service Delivery Director.
He / she should have experience in handling & management of Breach Notificaitons & Escalation Management; Good understanding of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, High-Trust, SOC2 Type II Compliance will be an advantage.
The SDM is required to identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world class standards of Production Stability and identify and manage key targeted areas for improvement. Ensure that Service Level Management best practices exist across all service platforms driving service efficiencies.
He / she should be driving weekly / monthly / quaterly review calls with delivery & customer stake-holders as a part of project communications and reporting governance framework defined. He / she would be defining, building, maintaining and updating the project plan based on changes dynamically. He / she should be maintaining regular / periodic / ad-hoc reporting, managing escalations, communication between onground/onshore/offshore service delivery teams and also between customer and TechM stake-holders / sponsors in line with project charter.
i. Relationship Management
ii. Production Quality Adherence
iii. Plan Build Execution (TCO)
iv. Risk & Control
v. Service Level Management (Service Level Initiatives, Service Efficiencies, LOB KPIs, Trend Analysis)
Technology Skills and awareness
1. Identity Access Management
2. Security Information Event Management
3. Vulnerability Management / Penetration Testing
4. Perimeter & End Point Security
· Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service and Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL / ISO 27001:2013/.. guidelines and disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs.
· An in depth technical knowledge and track record of effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
· ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
· COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
· In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
· Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations
· Broad technology background coupled with marketing skills a plus