Below is detailed position information
• Invoice Validation and Financial Processes
• Publish Open Purchase Order Report; summarize open items for research.
• Reconcile PO amounts, GR/IR balances between Ariba and SAP
• Create purchase orders in ARIBA
• Initiate and create process for early integration of new vendors with improved process efficiency and payment time
• Develop Macro application to benchmark vendor compliance and invoice accuracy, and prepared metrics for Quarterly Business Reviews
• build highly successful business partnerships with global vendors
• Manage PO/SOW creation and processing for all ITS JNJ Vendors
• Assist with company month end closing worksheets
• Process billing adjustments and manage account reconciliation
• Use financial foreign exchange conversion from JNJ portal
• Manage Budget cost of PO/SOW output through Ariba
• Setup accruals/re classes for month/year end closings
• Review project management tools/software/reports through Clarity
• Manage PO/SOW tracker for portfolio resources and products
• Knowledge of project management processes and terms
• Set up weekly meetings with project management to go over project financials
• Assist Project Managers with Project Financial data through Tracking workbooks
• Send Financial Governance Report to Project/ Program Managers, Directors and VP’s.
• Monthly and Quarterly Management reporting IE; Budget vs Actual, Headcount for senior management review
• Answer Ad Hoc Business questions; Purchase Order research, Capital Appropriation, journal entries and business planning support
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in Accounting or Finance.
• Advanced degree or certification (CPA, CMA) is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of Finance experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, SAP experience a plus.
• Must have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to lead, work independently and handle multiple responsibilities.