This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity to work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security analysts and help shape the future of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program. This person will be responsible for providing Business Systems Analysis expertise by facilitating day-to-day activities between customers, operations team, access administration team, and implementation teams. Responsibilities include knowledge management, impact analysis, data analysis, and meeting with key stakeholders/customers to drive technical and functional requirements.
- Provide analysis to audit action items or collaborating with team to provide analysis.
- Facilitate data reconciliations prior or during internal and/or external audits.
- Perform in-depth data analysis between multiple sources and identifying areas requiring remediation and driving gaps to resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis utilizing managed services provider and other IT organizations.
- Facilitate new releases with the operations team ensuring they fulfill operational requirements before implementation and operationalization.
- Knowledge Management champion ensuring Knowledge Base articles are updated as needed and reviewed annually.
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders/IAM program members/customers.
- Collect business requirements from key business stakeholders and/or customers and translating to technical and/or functional requirements.
- Managing small projects relating to identity management and/or access management.
- Perform basic identity management troubleshooting (Tracking a termination or life-cycle of a request) and triaging.
- Create visual models of current "as-is" workflows (individual business processes) or “future” workflows based on requirements.
- Prior experience in the Identity and/or Access management space preferred.
- Prior experience either within audit or working with audit responding to security/access requests within a timely manager leveraging operations and cross-functional teams preferred.
- Function within the IT governance including SDLC, Software Quality Assurance, and compliance.
- Experience working in a Qualified and Validated Environment.
- Prior experience managing SharePoint sites is desirable (Managing access requests and/or Lists).
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of systems analyst experience required with at least one large (5000+ user) organization.
- 1+ years of identity management experience preferred.
- Excellent data analysis skills utilizing either Excel/Access/DB or other Data Compute software.
- Familiarity with Relational Database (RDMS) systems. (Not a DBA, but comfortable with data structures.)
- Excellent written, verbal, chat, and email communications.
- Excellent skills diagramming and putting together presentations (Visio / PowerPoint).