This individual will be providing manufacturing production line support. This includes trouble shooting of equipment, working with production employees, working with a Lead Manufacturing Engineer as well as other cross-functional teams. This individual must work well in a team environment. This position will require over 80% of their time on the production line.
In addition, you will:
• Work in SAP environment
• Work closely with OFP Lead ME’s, operations, quality engineering, and the wage work force.
• Participate in the Continuous Improvement (CI) Grow process which drives quality, ergonomic, and safety projects. We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
• Understanding of SERA or safety measurement.
• Knowledge of the Continuous Improvement process.
• Strong understanding of NCCA (corrective action), and process capability studies.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
A strong candidate will also have:
• Working knowledge of Pro/E, AutoCAD and Factory CAD.