- Develop and present webinars and live-action demos to delight prospects and customers alike.
- Help uncover prospective customer needs, pain points and expectations in order to help our talented sales professionals to determine the customer solution using our world-class product.
- You will not be cubicle bound as you have the opportunity to travel and mentor our customers both on-site at customer’s facilities and in our classroom locations.
- We are seeking an out-going, people-oriented professional with a positive “can do” attitude.
- You should enjoy the challenge of solving fluid, open-ended problems and learning new cutting edge technologies and feel empowered to do so.
- Demonstrate leadership by taking the initiative to become “expert master level” guru in a particular engineering discipline about which you are passionate.
- Mentor and train new team members as we continue to grow.
- At least 2 or more years real world design or engineering experience with a parametric CAD system such as Pro/E (Creo), Catia, Unigraphics, Inventor, Solid Edge, etc.
- Ability to provide live hands-on support via phone, email, and web tools to our customers as they use solutions to tackle their engineering, design and manufacturing challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to conduct training classes, customer courtesy visits and seminars as you teach our customers to efficiently use their new tools and get their jobs done faster, better and cheaper.
- Any other tools, experiences REQUIRED for this role.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Experience with PDM (or PLM) or Simulation (FEA)
- Certified Support Technician, Certified Instructor,
- Travel: 20-30%