· Must have Strong Technical background with hands-on Experience Java / J2EE, Web Services also experienced in AngularJS.
· Working knowledge of Core JAVA.
· Strong working experience in multi-layered Architecture involving Java & AngularJS.
· Should have experience in Eclipse IDE.
· Should have experience using SVN or RTC version control systems.
· Experience in Web development using one of the technologies list - Servlet API, Bootstrap, jQuery, Require.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js
· Deep knowledge of JQUERY,AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, REST and associated frameworks
· Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
· Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and Scalability.
· Excellent communication Skills with Ability to interact with customer on daily basis.
· Communicate technical decisions (architecture and design) to business and Leaders
· Actively participate in understanding customer problems, determining project goals and defining technical requirements.
· Experience in following SDLC and ensure all requirements are properly documented and creation of all SDLC project documents.
· Ability to manage teams and mentor junior resources.