Specific Position Requirements:
As an Embedded Software Architect, you will help design the high level software architecture and software requirements for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment.
Specific job responsibilities include:- Creating AUTOSAR compliant software architectures per the Client Software Architecture
Guidelines for specific electrohydraulic subsystems.
- Enter software architecture into PREEvision and ensure guidelines and naming conventions are followed.
- Verify that the designed software architecture meets the high level subsystem requirements.
- Create software requirements for the software components defined in the software architecture.
- Conduct software architecture and requirements reviews and the document results.
What It Takes:
We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer,
Software Engineering or Computer Science.
We also require:
-4+ years of experience as Software Architect experience with a minimum 2 years working as a software systems architect, specifically for AUTOSAR compliant systems
-3+ years of experience with embedded software development for embedded microcontrollers in mobile applications.
-2+ years of experience working with Model Based Software Design (MBSD) and/or system simulation (Matlab, Simulink, and Stateflow).
-Experience with AUTOSAR authoring tools like PREEvision, DaVinci Developer, etc.
- Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
A strong candidate will also have:
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems.
- Product engineering experience.
- Experience taking high level requirements and designing production intent embedded software
- Experience in authoring detailed software requirements used to implement embedded software.
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle networks and protocols (CAN, J1939, ISOBUS, LIN, etc