· Assume primary responsibility for coordination of monthly portfolio and financial reporting.
· Support project managers and AFE owners with cost investigation.
· Effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels and disciplines to gather inputs on progress and performance
· Update portfolio controls metrics, including schedule performance trends
· Provide reporting support for financial metrics
· Monitoring and document portfolio progress and other.
· Manage and lead tasks as assigned by IT planner and business unit architecture
· Assist with project intake and setup under the guidance of a IT planner
· Capture formal project architecture review documentation
· Complete tasks to the right accuracy and quality standards
· Complete tasks efficiently and on time
· Support the cross-functional team in a helpful and positive manner.
· Understanding of the Policy 564 process, Project & Portfolio Management processes & best practices, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile etc.) and Financial Management process (i.e. Budgeting, Invoicing, Accruals, Cost Investigation, PO Submission etc.) required.
· Effective communicator at all levels of the organization (team member to Sr. leadership)
· Strong Teamwork skills
· Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
· 4+ years of IT Project Controller and IT Project Coordination experience
· High School Degree/GED required.
· Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Accounting or Project Management
· Experience working with and supporting project budgets required. Working mostly with Capital budget; finance acumen, invoice tracking, project actuals, project forecasting, process accruals required
· Strong MS Excel and SharePoint experience required
· Experience with Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management (MS PPM), Power BI, Ariba, SAP, and Apptio preferred
· Excellent financial acumen and technical aptitude
· Oil/Gas or IT industry experience within an Enterprise environment preferred
· Local candidates preferred