Interested in building a mobile application to handle millions of identity verification transactions? Curious about designing a local database infrastructure to securely store and access identity data like passports and identity documents? Want to be involved in running machine learning models on the device? If yes, we would love to learn more about you!
Who we are?
EYN is a London based startup that leverages cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning to develop next-generation biometric identity management products and services. EYN is supported by top VC investors like Entrepreneur First (backed by Reid Hoffman)
Our team has experience in developing world-leading biometric systems used in major airports and government agencies. EYN ’s team is made up of highly experienced individuals from some of the best academic institutions in the world.
Why are we building an identity security company?
We founded EYN with the mission to democratize secure identity verification to everyone, irrespective of any race, religion, colour or nationality. We believe in a future where identity verification is frictionless, effortless and without any human bias and judgment.
What does EYN do?
EYN provides an identity verification engine powered by border level technology that enables companies to verify their customer’s identity in seconds just by using a smartphone app. Currently working with the largest staffing companies in the UK, EYN’s software helps to onboard thousands of workers every month. Additionally, EYN allows our customers to accurately track time in and out of workers using accurate and secure biometric facial recognition software. You can find out about our products here: https://www.eyn.vision
- Developing and managing scalable, fault tolerant, highly available android application
- Participate in the entire Android mobile application lifecycle (design, implementation, coding, testing, release to production)
- Write clean and well-documented code and SDKs
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Proven work experience as a native Android developer (3+ years)
- Experience or good understanding of NDK (Native development kit )
- Experience in writing clean code, unit tests, and excellent debugging skills
- Basic understanding or experience about Firebase
Highly Regarded (but optional) :
- Experience with ML-Kit, TensorFlow framework and basic understanding of machine learning
- Experience with Firebase
- Build an offline version of EYN's application
- Integrate biometric TensorFlow models using MLKits
- Calling computer vision libraries using NDK
- Refining SDK implementation
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or strong equivalent industry experience)
What We Offer:
- Full time:
- £55k-£65k yearly salary
- 0.5%-1% equity
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- Early stage startup experience