Working under the direction of the Director, Digital Media Relations, a Manager, Digital Media Relations is responsible for providing dedicated service and support to media vendors including but not limited to web publishers, networks, exchanges, DSP’s and agency trading desks.
- Participate in required calls including kick-off calls, media vendor introductions, discrepancies, etc.
- Conduct certification testing with media vendors (VAST, VPAID, HTML5, etc.)
- Create, schedule and review reporting on a daily basis or as needed for customized reports
- Participate in ongoing discrepancy review and troubleshooting and General Invalid Traffic reviews as required by the MRC (Media Rating Council).
- Analyze and debug network traffic on test pages provided by media vendors using various network debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler and WireShark.
- Escalate issues to Engineering and Digital Video Account Managers as needed
- Participate in ongoing account maintenance and reviews
- Develop and maintain positive collaborative internal working relationships with teams throughout the organization including Sales, Product Development, Tech Support, and Marketing, etc.
- Promote the company’s purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- Contribute to the maintenance of Extreme Reach’s culture through coaching and setting an example
- Actively keep abreast of Extreme Reach products, services, value proposition, and the competitive landscape
- Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned by Director
- May provide rotating on-call support for after-hours emergencies
*ADA Essential Functions
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 7+ years’ experience in a technology-based client service role, including campaign implementation and performance analysis, in the digital marketing or online advertising industry